In May, the Aquinas Center Board of Directors selected Adrian Dominican Sister Mary Priniski as the executive director of the Aquinas Center. Sister Mary was also named Vicar for Religious for the Archdiocese of Atlanta.
Published July 11, 2019
Gonzalo P. Saldaña, former director of the archdiocesan Hispanic apostolate, died Sunday, June 16, surrounded by his family at his Suwanee home. He was 79 years old.
Published June 18, 2019
Father Richard Byrne Morrow of Atlanta died Saturday, June 15. He was 89 years old. Father Morrow was one of the longest-serving priests in the Archdiocese of Atlanta.
Published June 13, 2019
The Cristo Rey Atlanta Jesuit High School Board of Trustees announced June 4 that Camille Naughton has been named the second president of the high school, effective July 1, 2020.
More People articles
- Deacon James Weiss, veterinarian, dies May 11
- Deacon Robert Smith, who ministered to St. Andrew Church, dies
- Then & NOW: All grown up – the two girls who welcomed an archbishop
- Meet the Transitional Deacons
- Sister Amata May, Sister of Mercy and educator, dies April 10
- Tennessee volunteer encourages Catholics to attend Eucharistic Congress
- Metz brothers make their marks at state wrestling tournament
- Mercy Care exhibit highlights Black History Month
- Standard is 2019 winner of Msgr. Branch Young Adult Award
- Transfiguration parishioner honored with Prejean Unity Award
- Trappist monks ordained as transitional deacons amid joy of Advent
- Reporter’s favorite story combines art and faith
- Lesson on living a full life a memorable story
- ‘Sister of Selma’ and Atlanta Catholic education leader dies Jan. 2