In June, D’Youville Academy’s last graduating class—the class of 1969—came back to Atlanta to mark the passage of 50 years. Twenty-two of the 30 graduates attended the reunion.
Published August 8, 2019
St. Mary Magdalene Church, Newnan, celebrated a ground breaking ceremony, Tuesday May 28 for Annunciation Hall.
Published May 2, 2019
Bishop Bernard E. Shlesinger III joined parishioners of Our Lady of the Americas Mission to break ground on a new classroom and parish office building on Sunday, April 7. The project is expected to be completed in 2020.
Published March 25, 2019
Parishioners of St. George Church, Newnan, continued their celebration of a “Year of Grace and Gratitude” with a groundbreaking for the church’s new rectory Wednesday, Feb. 27. Bishop Joel M. Konzen, SM, joined Father Henry Atem, pastor, for the ceremony.
More Notable articles
- St. Jude the Apostle School holds ‘Maddox Strong’ day
- St. Jude the Apostle students design future cities
- St. Catherine of Siena School mascot wins national contest
- KOC Essay winners reflect on family life and faith
- Deacon Hilliard Lee remembered with special cross
- Queen of Angels’ parish tree brightens the season
- Christ Child Society welcomed Bishop Konzen to its annual luncheon
- Our Lady of Victory School celebrates new school year with priests
- Local students honored by National Merit Scholarship program
- New Marist School leader to lead inclusion effort
- SPX volleyball team: standouts on the court and the classroom
- Notre Dame Academy graduate returns for first year of teaching
- Marist student pays it forward to special need students in Nicaragua
- Dublin meeting focuses on families living as Christ for others