Chona De Jesus, a parishioner of St. Brendan the Navigator Church in Cumming, traditionally prays the Stations of the Cross each Good Friday. Because of shelter-in-place guidelines, she looked for a way to not miss out on the devotion.
Published May 14, 2020
In church tradition, when a bishop becomes the ordinary of a diocese, the arms of his jurisdiction are joined (impaled) with his personal coat of arms. Learn more about Archbishop Hartmayer’s coat of arms, and his episcopal motto.
Published April 30, 2020
On Saturday, April 18, the Jackson, Georgia St. Vincent de Paul Society conference, with the support of the parish’s Knights of Columbus, hosted a Drive-In Food Pantry.
Published March 19, 2020
Bishop Joel M. Konzen, SM, was celebrant for the profession of vows and investiture for Nicholas Abate to the hermitic life.
More Notable articles
- SJN students celebrate diversity
- Our Lady of Victory School defends basketball title
- Celebrating Father Niese’s silver anniversary
- Buechner Blood Drive marks a decade
- Fountain a success story of Reach for Excellence
- A celebration of seven decades of marriage
- St. John the Evangelist students support children’s home in Ghana
- D’Youville Academy holds reunion
- St. Mary Magdalene breaks ground for new education building
- Lilburn mission breaks ground on education building
- St. George breaks ground on new rectory
- St. Jude the Apostle School holds ‘Maddox Strong’ day
- St. Jude the Apostle students design future cities
- St. Catherine of Siena School mascot wins national contest