The Marist School held its Class of 2020 commencement ceremonies on July 11 and 12 with social distancing measures in place.
By MICHAEL ALEXANDER, Staff Writer
Published July 9, 2020
The 10th annual Holy Cross Summer Blood Drive took place on June 12 and June 13 with donors stepping up to meet the needs during the pandemic.
Published June 12, 2020
The Vietnamese community at St. Mary Church distributed close to 1,000 homemade and washable face masks throughout the Toccoa-Stephens County and Lavonia area.
Published May 14, 2020
In church tradition, when a bishop becomes the ordinary of a diocese, the arms of his jurisdiction are joined (impaled) with his personal coat of arms. Learn more about Archbishop Hartmayer’s coat of arms, and his episcopal motto.
More Notable articles
- St. Mary’s SVdP conference hosts drive-in pantry
- Cumming neighborhood displayed Stations of the Cross
- Abate takes vows to the hermitic life
- SJN students celebrate diversity
- Our Lady of Victory School defends basketball title
- Celebrating Father Niese’s silver anniversary
- Buechner Blood Drive marks a decade
- Fountain a success story of Reach for Excellence
- A celebration of seven decades of marriage
- St. John the Evangelist students support children’s home in Ghana
- D’Youville Academy holds reunion
- St. Mary Magdalene breaks ground for new education building
- Lilburn mission breaks ground on education building
- St. George breaks ground on new rectory