Caleb Taylor, 15, a rising junior at Westlake High School, is a step closer to joining his older brother, Joaquin, in earning the Boy Scouts of Americas’ highest award—Eagle Scout.
Published March 9, 2021
The Pregnancy Aid Clinic announced the appointment of Deacon Gary Schantz as chairman of the board of directors. He serves as a deacon at St. Jude the Apostle Church.
Published March 3, 2021
Dr. Leah Mickens focused on the city’s oldest historically Black parish, located a block from Ebenezer Baptist, where Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. served. She examined how Black Catholics at Our Lady of Lourdes influenced and were influenced by religious and social change ushered in by the Second Vatican Council and the civil rights movement.
Published February 22, 2021
A Mississippi pro-life initiative recently placed a billboard on I-85 north near Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International airport, reading “Choose Life—Pray, Pray, Pray.” Learn how to support the program.
More Notable articles
- Marist Schools holds delayed graduation ceremonies
- Holy Cross Church blood donation ministry reaches milestone
- Toccoa parishioners distribute masks
- Coat of Arms reflects archbishop’s Catholic heritage, Franciscan vocation
- St. Mary’s SVdP conference hosts drive-in pantry
- Cumming neighborhood displayed Stations of the Cross
- Abate takes vows to the hermitic life
- SJN students celebrate diversity
- Our Lady of Victory School defends basketball title
- Celebrating Father Niese’s silver anniversary
- Buechner Blood Drive marks a decade
- Fountain a success story of Reach for Excellence
- A celebration of seven decades of marriage
- St. John the Evangelist students support children’s home in Ghana