A virtual conference on the human aspect of immigration in light of Catholic social teaching will be Thursday, Jan. 28 from 2-4 p.m. The guest speaker will be Sister Norma Pimentel, MJ.
By ANDREW NELSON, Staff Writer
Published January 22, 2021
As a campus minister at Marist School, Bernadette Naro said her focus is helping students grow into leaders and ensuring the culture is one of “radical hospitality … where everyone feels like they belong.”
By MICHAEL ALEXANDER
Published January 21, 2021
Then & NOW is an occasional series appearing in The Georgia Bulletin. The series features people who were captured in a published newspaper photograph 10 or more years ago, along with updated news about them. Meet the Parnabys–mom and daughter–in this installment.
Published January 7, 2021
Sister Nora Ryan, OP, died on December 22 at St. Dominic Villa, Sinsinawa, Wisconsin. She was 87 years old. She served in the Archdiocese of Atlanta for many years.
More People articles
- Deacon Sparks of St. Peter Chanel Church dies December 29
- Knights adapt Thanksgiving outreach to serve families
- Dance, music ministry leaders leave legacies worldwide
- Magnificat creates videos with bishop, Father Hepburn as speakers
- Faith-filled home becomes a home for faithful in Johns Creek
- Deacon Connell, of St. Anna Church, dies November 3
- Bill Shlesinger, father of Bishop Shlesinger, dies October 25
- Deacon Thomas McGrane dies October 15
- Former St. Gabriel deacon dies October 16
- Community reacts with joy to former archbishop’s elevation to cardinal
- Candler’s Catholic Studies director nominated for Latin Grammy
- A sense of community can help those grieving in a pandemic
- Trappist brother dies September 27
- Archbishop Hartmayer celebrates pallium Mass with family, friends