Young Adult Angle
The young adult group at the Cathedral of Christ the King, 20/30 Somethings, is bringing Field Day back on Saturday, Aug. 19—a perfect way to meet new people and have fun.
By ALEX BROWN and ANDREW McGOVERN
Published July 20, 2023
Heaven, besides God himself, is one of the highest things to think about and a main purpose of philosophy and theology—seeking to know what will happen after this life.
By WILLIAM FREIDANK
Published July 17, 2023
Love is the essence of man’s heart; faith is belief in its perfection and hope struggles in the middle to bring them together.
By ANNAGRACE DESSEZ
Published July 14, 2023
Georgia is full of vast, beautiful places. God’s design is evident through nature, in ornate buildings and in the people you meet. While you may want to visit a classic tourist destination like Panama City Beach or Hilton Head Island, consider seeking God’s presence in the amazing places here in Georgia.
More Young Adult Angle articles
- Flannery O’Connor and Christian redemption
- What heaven will be like
- Waking up after Christmas
- We can walk with trustworthy guides
- Be the village to save the children and world
- Nicholas Le ordained a transitional deacon at St. Peter’s Basilica
- The church and Halloween
- God’s standards of beauty
- Welcome Week at UGA’s Catholic Center
- Unveiling the beauty beneath our faults
- Spotlight on Father Avery Daniel
- Scrolling and dopamine overload
- Hearts longing for God: praying outside the chapel
- The spiritual cost of binge watching