This year, the Archdiocese of Atlanta welcomed some 2,500 people at the Rite of Election. Atlanta bishops greeted the assembled at four churches. Catholics who joined the church last year are serving as companions in faith, assisting others in the journey toward the church.
Published February 21, 2024
Father Robbie Cotta, who sensed his strongest call to the priesthood while attending the first Mass of a newly ordained friend, will be the speaker at the next Magnificat gathering for women.
By NICHOLE GOLDEN, Editor
Published January 16, 2024
The faithful gathered Jan. 13 at the Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Jesus to remember Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. as a man of prayer and faith.
By ANDREW NELSON, Staff Writer
Published December 14, 2023
Finding common purpose with the Georgia Life Alliance, the Archdiocese of Atlanta will once again be represented at a rally and march around the State Capitol advocating for the unborn child in February.
More Ministries articles
- Catholic Charities Atlanta second collection December 24-25
- Catholic Charities’ Christmas Connections is a sharing of blessings
- Bishop Konzen, Atlanta Catholics tour Ghanaian school, health centre
- Sixty years of The Georgia Bulletin
- Save the date for #iGiveCatholic
- Full plates bring students together at KSU Catholic Center
- St. Thomas More Society helps lawyers maintain spiritual values
- Advocates urge canonization for the ‘Saintly Six’ Black Catholic pioneers
- Archbishop Hartmayer joins interfaith effort for death penalty reform
- Light of Our Parish Life: Proclaiming the word of God at Mass
- Emily Wilson shares message of being rooted in Christ at UGA visit
- Believers encouraged to use weapons of love at Rescue Atlanta
- ‘Created to Praise God’ is theme of annual AACCW convention
- Catholic Charities builds community, fosters academic success for Atlanta’s newcomers