The Catholic Foundation of North Georgia issued 62 grants totaling $160,700 for the spring 2019 competitive grant cycle. The grants support both the Catholic and greater community through a variety of causes within the Archdiocese of Atlanta.
Published July 11, 2019
The guest speaker at the August Magnificat meal will be Father Joseph Mullakkara, whose vocation as a missionary priest brought him from India to the Atlanta Archdiocese where he has served for almost 30 years.
By GEORGIA BULLETIN STAFF
Published June 13, 2019
The Atlanta Catechist Conference is an annual gathering of volunteer catechists, core teams, parish catechetical leaders, youth ministers, RCIA teams and Catholic school teachers. The theme of this year’s Aug. 17 conference is “Jesus, Walk with Us.”
Published May 3, 2019
The guest speaker at the June Magnificat meal will be Jo Ann Rademacher, a member of St. Monica Church, Duluth, with a life journey that has taken her from disbelief to confidence that God is walking with her every step of the way.
More Ministries articles
- AACCW honors dedicated youth, women at annual Recognition Day Mass
- Religious share stories, encouragement for World Day of Prayer for Vocations
- Children of Abraham explores ‘truth and holiness’ of all world religions
- Students ‘thrive’ at annual Middle School Fest
- Athens parish launches faith formation for students with disabilities
- High basketball scores raise funds during L’Arche Madness
- Parishes to observe Safe Haven Sunday April 7
- Malteser International helping Venezuelan refugees
- Pax Christi members participate in vigil for Sandy Springs nonprofit
- Youth ministers earn ‘Companions on the Journey’ awards
- Atlanta’s faithful take a stand for life
- Parishes, schools urged to take part in CRS Rice Bowl campaign
- Birthright celebrates five decades of quiet pro-life service
- Mass for the Unborn, Stand for Life Jan. 28