The new $25 million Hyland Center is to be dedicated on Sunday, Nov. 24, the latest addition to the campus of the Cathedral of Christ the King.
By SAMANTHA SMITH, Staff Writer
Published November 28, 2019
In addition to the traditions associated Advent, many Catholics also go to confession as a way to prepare for the coming of Jesus. People value the sacrament of reconciliation as a means of receiving God’s forgiveness, said Father John Kieran. “It’s one of our greatest gifts in the church,” he said.
Published October 31, 2019
St. Augustine of Hippo Church held its 60th anniversary celebration with a bilingual Mass celebrated by Bishop Joel Konzen, SM, and for a festival that drew more than 500 people on Sunday, Oct. 6.
Published October 17, 2019
In honor of National Black Catholic History Month, St. Paul of the Cross Church will special events and Masses throughout November.
More Parishes articles
- Two rural parishes combine resources to serve teens
- Parish business manager earns master’s degree in church management
- Lilburn mission breaks ground on education building
- Spiritual child of St. Padre Pio visits Peachtree City
- Athens parish launches faith formation for students with disabilities
- St. John the Evangelist parishioner celebrates 100th
- St. George breaks ground on new rectory
- IHM community closes 60th anniversary year with day of service
- Dedication of Mary Our Queen Church a celebration of old and new
- Good Shepherd breaks ground on columbarium project
- Parishes announce Lenten missions for spiritual renewal
- Volunteers complete outdoor worship project in Lilburn
- Parishes announce Lenten fish fry dinners
- St. Thomas More speaker shares history of black Catholics in America