Administrators at St. Pius X High School in Atlanta, the Office of Catholic Schools of the archdiocese and Archdiocesan Task Force on COVID-19, are monitoring an increasing number of positive cases of the coronavirus among members of the school community.
By ANDREW NELSON, Staff Writer
Published October 29, 2020
The U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops recently spotlighted the Lyke House, along with 14 other campus ministries, as a model among the 2,500 religious centers for college students.
By GEORGIA BULLETIN NEWS STAFF
Published October 15, 2020
Kellie DesOrmeaux, new associate superintendent of Catholic schools in the Archdiocese of Atlanta, is spending her first months on the job getting to know more closely the 18 school communities served.
By SAMANTHA SMITH, Staff Writer
Published October 1, 2020
“Families Forming Disciples,” created by the Office of Formation and Discipleship for the Archdiocese of Atlanta, is designed to help families encounter the Lord together as a “domestic church” at home.
More Education articles
- Holy Spirit Prep celebrating 25th anniversary
- St. Jude the Apostle School STREAM lab opens
- Catholic center house opens at University of West Georgia
- Archdiocesan schools resume classes August 12
- Marist Schools holds delayed graduation ceremonies
- Catholic schools receive donation for student laptops
- Departing Franciscans leave enduring spirit at UGA Catholic Center
- Honoring the spring athletes of the Class of 2020
- Seasoned Arizona educator named Atlanta’s superintendent of Catholic schools
- The Class of 2020: Top scholars at Catholic schools recognized
- Local Catholic school leaders retiring this year
- Catholic schools superintendent retires after 14 years in Atlanta
- High school seniors, parents reflect on unique school year
- Two Atlanta education leaders earn national awards