As the new school year begins, Holy Spirit Preparatory School embarks on the 25th anniversary year of the founding of the school.
By NICHOLE GOLDEN, Editor
Published September 17, 2020
Students at St. Jude the Apostle School are making use of the school’s new STREAM lab. The lab’s opening was made possible with proceeds from an auction fundraiser.
By SAMANTHA SMITH, Staff Writer
Published September 3, 2020
In August, University of West Georgia students returned to school and a fully furnished Catholic center for gatherings, social events and a safe place to grow their faith.
By ANDREW NELSON, Staff Writer
Published August 5, 2020
Archdiocesan schools will open soon for classroom instruction but will be providing flexibility for families to allow distance learning for several weeks. School Superintendent Harold ‘Hal’ Plummer said in a July 20 letter to all the school leaders and parents he is confident schools are prepared for the fall semester.
More Education articles
- Marist Schools holds delayed graduation ceremonies
- Catholic schools receive donation for student laptops
- Departing Franciscans leave enduring spirit at UGA Catholic Center
- Honoring the spring athletes of the Class of 2020
- Seasoned Arizona educator named Atlanta’s superintendent of Catholic schools
- The Class of 2020: Top scholars at Catholic schools recognized
- Local Catholic school leaders retiring this year
- Catholic schools superintendent retires after 14 years in Atlanta
- High school seniors, parents reflect on unique school year
- Two Atlanta education leaders earn national awards
- Delayed RCIA journeys are tests in patience
- UGA senior looks for blessings as time on campus ends
- Online learning continues in Atlanta’s Catholic schools
- Lilburn students serve others with sandwiches