The award-winning guitar program of St. Pius X High School has been around for 20 years. Guitar instructor, Brion Kennedy, knows of only a handful of similar programs. His goal is to be a guide as students deepen their talents, giving them freedom to teach their peers and develop as musicians and leaders.
By GEORGIA BULLETIN STAFF, firstname.lastname@example.org
Published January 9, 2020
Students at Blessed Trinity High School recently completed construction of a tiny house. They began the project more than one year ago. The project was part of an effort by the Roswell school to weave several subjects into school projects, linking religion and the arts to engineering and technology.
By ANDREW NELSON, Staff Writer
Published November 28, 2019
For her work to support Camp Sunshine and families of children with cancer, Danielle Garger earned the Youth Virtues, Valor and Vision Award from the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA). Garger is a junior at Our Lady of Mercy High School, Fayetteville.
By SAMANTHA SMITH, Staff Writer
Published October 3, 2019
Three Catholic schools in the Archdiocese of Atlanta were recognized as 2019 National Blue Ribbon Schools on Thursday, Sept. 26. The schools honored were Queen of Angels in Roswell, Immaculate Heart of Mary and Our Lady of the Assumption in Atlanta.
More Education articles
- Three archdiocesan schools win Blue Ribbon School of Excellence Awards
- Blessed Trinity High School places cedar crucifix at stadium
- Pinecrest Academy opens new lower school building
- It’s back-to-school time for Catholic school students
- Archdiocesan schools bring three new principals on board
- The Class of 2019: Top scholars honored at Catholic high schools
- St. Pius X School holds first Fine Arts College Signing Day
- St. Pius’ Teacher Jam a year-end school tradition
- Cristo Rey student wins 2019 Anne Frank essay competition
- Notre Dame Academy’s first graduation ceremony May 31
- ‘Empty Bowls’ dinner fights hunger in Haiti
- Holy Spirit Prep repeats as GISA State Swim Champions
- Founders of two Atlanta area Catholic schools announce retirements
- Blessed Trinity students build tiny home to share