Three Catholic schools in the Archdiocese of Atlanta were recognized as 2019 National Blue Ribbon Schools on Thursday, Sept. 26. The schools honored were Queen of Angels in Roswell, Immaculate Heart of Mary and Our Lady of the Assumption in Atlanta.
By GEORGIA BULLETIN STAFF
Published September 26, 2019
The Archdiocese of Atlanta proudly announces three schools recognized Sept. 26 as Blue Ribbon Schools of Excellence.
By GEORGIA BULLETIN STAFF, email@example.com
Published September 19, 2019
A new 14-foot tall cedar crucifix at Blessed Trinity High School Stadium serves as a reminder of God’s love to all who visit the Roswell campus.
By SAMANTHA SMITH, Staff Writer
Published September 5, 2019
Faculty, staff, students and families of Pinecrest Academy gathered to celebrate the opening of the new lower school building on Wednesday, Aug. 7.
More Education articles
- It’s back-to-school time for Catholic school students
- Archdiocesan schools bring three new principals on board
- The Class of 2019: Top scholars honored at Catholic high schools
- St. Pius X School holds first Fine Arts College Signing Day
- St. Pius’ Teacher Jam a year-end school tradition
- Cristo Rey student wins 2019 Anne Frank essay competition
- Notre Dame Academy’s first graduation ceremony May 31
- ‘Empty Bowls’ dinner fights hunger in Haiti
- Holy Spirit Prep repeats as GISA State Swim Champions
- Founders of two Atlanta area Catholic schools announce retirements
- Blessed Trinity students build tiny home to share
- Archbishop honors staff of Catholic schools
- OLM honoree keeps school running well
- Marist’s Martin encourages teachers to be authentic