After a 10-game winning streak was snapped, following a home-game loss to SW DeKalb High School, the St. Pius X High School girls basketball team achieved back-to-back home wins against Lithonia High School and Chamblee Charter High School.
By MICHAEL ALEXANDER
Published January 7, 2021
Marist School is celebrating its 30-14 victory over Jefferson High School in the Class 4A state football championship, which took place at Georgia State University’s Center Parc Stadium on Dec. 29.
By SAMANTHA SMITH, Staff Writer
Published August 6, 2020
Seeing colorful cars zoom around a track sparked the early interest of Drew Dollar, a 19-year-old Atlanta native who is now climbing in the ARCA Menards Racing Series driver standings.
Published June 11, 2020
The Georgia Bulletin honors the senior athletes at Catholic schools whose spring seasons were cut short by the COVID-19 pandemic.
More Sports articles
- Pinecrest and Walker split in baseball doubleheader
- Local Catholic student athletes sign on to play college sports
- Blessed Trinity girls find aquatic success at state level once again
- Our Lady of Victory School defends basketball title
- The Golden Lions roar past Madison County
- Pinecrest Academy hosts first home wrestling match of 2020
- Remember the 2019 BT Titans for claiming third consecutive championship
- Pinecrest Academy welcomes 2019 Hall of Fame honorees
- BT’s first-year head coach takes a team to the state finals and wins
- St. Pius X boys and girls wear state cross country crowns
- Blessed Trinity confers Athletic Hall of Fame status to former student athletes
- Pinecrest falls to Walker at home
- Our Lady of Mercy’s softball bats heat up under autumn skies
- St. Pius X is victorious in a five-set match