Cross-country teams at the three Archdiocese of Atlanta high schools are tightening their laces to put in the miles with speed drills, pacing runs and conditioning on hills. The season is entering its second half, with the biggest races of the season looming.
By NICHOLE GOLDEN, Editor
Published July 10, 2023
At more than 16 parishes and schools across the Archdiocese of Atlanta, students from Catholic and public schools are teaming up on soccer fields and basketball courts while their parents get to know each other on the sidelines.
By ANDREW NELSON, Staff Writer
Published May 19, 2023
Holy Spirit Preparatory School’s Kira Taylor has soared above her competitors again as she won her third state championship in the high jump.
By GEORGIA BULLETIN STAFF
Published May 15, 2023
St John Bosco Academy Boys’ and Girls’ Varsity Tennis teams competed to earn spots at the state tournament.
More Sports articles
- Honors for Blessed Trinity Athletics
- Senior soccer captain at St. Mary’s Academy fueled by love of game, teammates
- Titans win flag football state championship in double overtime
- Girls’ flag football growing in popularity, kicks off at St. Pius X High School
- Flag football schedules
- Marist breaks records in cross-country season
- St. Pius X hosts 10th Pink Out Softball Tournament
- Marist falls to Woodward in battle of the War Eagles
- Catholic school sports teams face new competition
- Vin Scully, legendary Dodgers announcer and lifelong Catholic, dies at 94
- Blessed Trinity High School celebrates athletic accomplishments
- Holy Spirit Prep partners with sports character program
- Catholic athletes sign on to play collegiate sports
- Marist School alumnus coaches Rams to Super Bowl victory