The Georgia Bulletin and the Office of Communications for the Archdiocese of Atlanta received a total of 26 Catholic Press awards for work done in 2018 at this year’s Catholic Media Conference.
By FATHER BRUCE WILKINSON, Commentary
Published July 17, 2019
As the world recalls the 50th anniversary of the historic moon landing, Father Bruce Wilkinson reflects on the significance of this historic event to the Christian community.
By SAMANTHA SMITH, Staff Writer
Published July 15, 2019
On a warm summer morning on the Solemnity of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, family, friends and religious celebrated the ordinations of Brother Cassian Russell and Brother Peter Damian Spera to the priesthood on Friday, June 28, at the Monastery of the Holy Spirit in Conyers.
By ANDREW NELSON, Staff Writer
Published July 11, 2019
More than 600 people showed up at Starve Wars to pack some 86,400 meals for people in need. The four-year-old event kicked off the 24th annual Eucharistic Congress, Friday, June 21.
More Local News articles
- Friday Congress speakers encourage being present, reaching out to others
- Teen track returns to the Eucharistic Congress
- American Sign Language track features tribute to Mary, Mother of God
- 24th annual congress celebrates community’s eucharistic devotion
- Fransalians open Loganville spirituality center with blessing
- Marist Father Edwin L. Keel, of Our Lady of the Assumption, dies July 1
- Love and devotion of Father Richard Morrow remembered
- Birthright celebrates 50 years of spreading love at Atlanta convention
- Father Richard B. Morrow, archdiocesan priest, dies June 15
- Aquinas Center announces new executive director
- Diocesan administrator announces new priest assignments
- Catholic with Atlanta roots leads building project in Ghana for children with HIV
- Seminarians spruce up chapel, clear brush at Honey Creek Woodlands
- Through encouragement and studies, Atlanta native ordained a priest