St. Pius X High School joined the other archdiocesan high schools in adopting flag football as a fall sport. Blessed Trinity High School battled to the state championship semi-finals in its inaugural 2021 season. Our Lady of Mercy High School fielded a team last year, and St. Mary’s Academy continues that team.
Published octubre 14, 2022
Listed are flag football schedules for the remainder of October for St. Pius X High School and Blessed Trinity.
By SAMANTHA SMITH, Staff Writer
Published septiembre 29, 2022
Marist School’s cross-country team competed in the Wingfoot XC Classic on Friday, Sept. 23 at Sam Smith Park where junior Ruby Little of Marist defended her 2021 title.
By ANDREW NELSON, Staff Writer
Published septiembre 19, 2022
For the past 10 years, St. Pius X High School has hosted the Pink Out tournament, bringing the community together to watch rivals battle it out on the softball diamond. It also raises money to support a scholarship fund at the school.
More Sports articles
- Marist falls to Woodward in battle of the War Eagles
- Catholic school sports teams face new competition
- Vin Scully, legendary Dodgers announcer and lifelong Catholic, dies at 94
- Blessed Trinity High School celebrates athletic accomplishments
- Holy Spirit Prep partners with sports character program
- Catholic athletes sign on to play collegiate sports
- Marist School alumnus coaches Rams to Super Bowl victory
- St. Pius X dominates Northview in varsity basketball
- Cristo Rey wins six medals in taekwondo championship
- Holy Spirit closes cross-country season in Macon
- Cristo Rey Flames edge out Notre Dame Irish for senior night win
- Marist tops BT as football season gets underway
- Marist School’s head football coach claims 400th win
- St. Pius X High School alumni competed in Tokyo Olympics