Published September 20, 2007
After 20 years at Turner Village on Clifton Road, the Aquinas Center of Theology at Emory University has moved to a new home on the Briarcliff Campus of Emory University in August.
The new mailing address of the Aquinas Center is Emory Briarcliff Campus, 1256 Briarcliff Road, Atlanta, GA 30306. The phone number remains (404) 727-8860.
The Aquinas Center has a new staff member in Mary Alma Durrett, who joins the center from the English Department at Emory where she served as editor of the department newsletter since 2000. Prior to joining the staff at Emory, Durrett was manager of alumnae publications at Agnes Scott College. A graduate of Spring Hill College in Mobile, Ala., Durrett has written and edited for a variety of newspapers and magazines; she will put her communication skills to work for the Aquinas Center as senior secretary.
Dana Greene, dean emerita of Oxford College of Emory University, is the director of the Aquinas Center of Theology.