Published December 9, 2010
On Sunday, Nov. 21, Archbishop Wilton D. Gregory celebrated noon Mass at the Cathedral of Christ the King. Immediately following Mass, the archbishop led a procession of more than one hundred parishioners down Peachtree Way to the new Green Space and Meditation Area for a dedication ceremony of the newly enlarged Cathedral campus. This new space includes a large playing field, as well as a thoughtful meditation garden that includes both a statue of the Blessed Mother and St. Bernadette.
Founded in 1937, the Cathedral of Christ the King and Christ the King School have worked together to serve the community and Archdiocese of Atlanta. All parishioners and neighbors were invited to attend this special occasion.